We're seeking out creative and tech savvy creators who want to learn how to create content. We have paid positions and internship positions available. Our paid positions are generally for UVA students that have completed our internship but this application is open to all creators. Are you familiar with or interested in any of the following?
- Shooting video on modern equipment
- Editing video in Premiere Pro
- Interviewing and journalism
- Youtube, Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter content strategy
- Writing articles and web publishing
- Photo editing
- Recording podcasts
- Organizing and planning mailchimp campaigns
- Web development and software development
If any of those jobs appeal to you and you're looking to build a content portfolio, please apply to join the Cooper Center Media Team.
UVA Students and The Internship Placement Program
If you are a UVA student we offer an internship that earns you one academic credit per session. The internship is offered in both the summer session and during the spring/fall sessions. You can find our internship through hanshake or by contacting The Internship Placement Program (IPP) through the UVA Career Center. Contact IPP either by phone or email to get further details about enrolling in our internship.
Here's a video playlist of the Media Team's work.